Industry knowledge and resources
Need to make more informed hiring decisions? Burtch Works conducts original research, and we have released several salary studies for Predictive Analytics Professionals, Marketing Research Professionals, and Data Scientists.
These landmark studies allow you to benchmark current compensation for these in-demand professionals – ensuring that you make the most attractive offer possible to win the best candidates without overspending.
We also conduct “flash surveys” and other research with our network, with topics including:
- How often are analytics professionals approached by recruiters on LinkedIn? How often do they respond?
- What are the top motivating factors for analytics professionals considering a job change?
- How much do predictive analytics salaries increase when professionals change jobs?
- Which industries are expanding their quantitative teams, and which ones are only backfilling or cutting back?
- Do analytics professionals prefer to use SAS, R, or Python? How have their preferences changed over time?
- How many analytics professionals are changing jobs? What is their average tenure?
- What kinds of perks are analytics professionals getting, and how many hours are they working?