Industry knowledge and resources
Need to make more informed hiring decisions? Burtch Works conducts original research, and we have released several salary studies for Predictive Analytics Professionals, Marketing Research Professionals, and Data Scientists.
These landmark studies allow you to benchmark current compensation for these in-demand professionals – ensuring that you make the most attractive offer possible to win the best candidates without overspending.
We also conduct “flash surveys” and other research with our network, with topics including:
- How much do predictive analytics salaries increase when professionals change jobs?
- Do data scientists and analytics professionals prefer to use SAS, R, or Python? How have their preferences changed over time?
- How many marketing researchers are changing jobs each year, and what is their average tenure?
- How many analytics professionals and data scientists are changing jobs each year? What is their average tenure?
- Which industries are expanding their quantitative teams in 2017, and which ones are only backfilling or cutting back?
- Who ultimately uses data science and analytics work? How does this differ by industry?
- How often are analytics professionals approached by recruiters on LinkedIn? How often do they respond?
- What are the top motivating factors for analytics professionals considering a job change?
- What kinds of perks are analytics professionals getting, and how many hours are they working?