Industry knowledge and resources
Need to make more informed hiring decisions? Burtch Works conducts original research, and we have released several salary studies for Predictive Analytics Professionals, Marketing Research Professionals, and Data Scientists.
These landmark studies allow you to benchmark current compensation for these in-demand professionals – ensuring that you make the most attractive offer possible to win the best candidates without overspending.
We also conduct “flash surveys” and other research with our network, with topics including:
- What’s the latest news on WFH preferences? We asked our network whether they prefer the office or remote, how many days are ideal, and examined their responses.
- How many data science and analytics teams are hiring in 2021, and what types of hiring are they doing?
- What percentage of marketing research and consumer insights teams are hiring in 2021, and what are their hiring priorities?
- Were 2020 annual bonuses disrupted by COVID-19? We asked our network about their situation.
- Do data scientists and analytics professionals prefer to use SAS, R, or Python in 2020? How have their preferences changed over time?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the analytics community? We surveyed analytics professionals for several months to find out how different teams were responding.
- Are firms providing data literacy resources and which types are the most commonly offered?
- How many companies employ data translators or storytellers and how does the prevalence of this role vary by company size and industry?
- How many data scientists and analytics professionals attempt to negotiate their starting salary and what is the typical outcome of their negotiation?
- How much do predictive analytics salaries increase when professionals change jobs?
- How many marketing researchers are changing jobs each year, and what is their average tenure?
- How many analytics professionals and data scientists are changing jobs each year? What is their average tenure?
- Which trends are marketing researchers excited about, and how can they adapt to industry change?
- What are the top motivating factors for analytics professionals considering a job change?
See our research or contact us for more information/insights.